Mark your calendars for the Shakopee Heritage Society’s Pathways of Shakopee History Project Fundraiser and Silent Auction, set for Thursday, Aug. 17, 2017 at Turtle’s 1890 Social Centre, 112 S. Lewis St.
Cost for this event is $40, which includes dinner. Following the dinner, David Schleper will give a presentation.
Door prizes given away at this event, including a $500 cash prize, so you won’t want to miss out!
Proceeds from the fundraiser and silent auction go toward the development of Shakopee’s new Pathways of Shakopee History interpretive history park, an extension of Memorial Park.
- 5:30 p.m. – Social
- 7 p.m. – Dinner
- 7:30 p.m. – Presentation by David Schleper
- Silent auction ends at 7:30 p.m.
For more information, contact Lois Wendt at 952-233-8923.
For tickets, contact one of the following:
- Lois Wendt at 952-233-8923
- Jay Whiting at email@example.com or 612-986-0900
- David Schleper at firstname.lastname@example.org or 952-693-3865
To donate items for the silent auction, contact Jay at email@example.com or 612-986-0900.